Over the years, Ratier-Figeac has successfully developed and maintained a prestigious and internationally recognized corporate image built on close ties with all of its civil and military customers.
We had the wherewithal to form trust-based partnerships with the leading global aeronautical prime contractors (Airbus, Boeing, ATR, Dassault, Bombardier). Our product ranges are installed on commercial aircraft, from business jets to regional aircraft to very large aircraft. We also have partnerships with major airlines (Air France, Lufthansa, Indigo, British Airways, etc.).
Ratier-Figeac is also a major supplier of equipment and services to air forces in different countries (US Air Force, US Navy, French and German Air Forces, etc.). We have become a key contact for major military aeronautical prime contractors (Airbus Defence & Space, Northrop Grumman, Lockheed Martin, etc.).
Having built up a global network of over 200 customers, our drive for excellence means that we seek to continuously improve our products and services. This enables us to remain the preferred choice of customers, and to sustainably strengthen and develop our close ties.
Some aircraft manufacturers
And some of our operators...
To achieve our objectives and those of our customers, Ratier-Figeac develops a network of suppliers with whom we would like to form long-term relationships. We select our partners based on the following key criteria:
- Putting customers first
- Impeccable quality
- Reliable and reactive logistical organization
- A very competitive offer, including in an unstable economic climate
- Adherence to commitments undertaken
- Culture of continuous improvement (quality, logistics, competitiveness, innovation, etc.)
- Financial health
- Desire to support us in our different projects
- A strategic position compatible with our own industrial strategy
Our environment is international; we have a desire to work with companies recognized for their excellence in the sector. Our panel of suppliers is global. However, as our selection process takes into account the total acquisition cost, this provides opportunities for strong local partners.
The aerospace industry is demanding, and Ratier-Figeac is demanding its suppliers, which are a fundamental part of our success. Strong in our culture of continuous improvement towards CORE excellence, the basis of our RTX group, our Supply-chain teams participate in the development of our partners through product training actions, processes, methodologies, etc.
All Ratier-Figeac employees have signed our code of ethics, pledging to act at all times in accordance with our values of trust, respect and integrity.
Ratier-Figeac has a relationship with many local players that goes back years. These bonds of trust enable us to anchor and develop industrial activity in the region.
Ratier-Figeac’s growth strategy is driven by innovation for all of our product lines. Finding partners that can create a strong intellectual and rewarding competition is essential if we are to develop a sustainable industry. The presence of private or public players with significant expertise in some sectors that are closely related to Ratier-Figeac’s main activity is therefore essential. This is why creating collaborative ecosystems enabling contact to be established between different parties experiencing the same problems (product development, use, support, competitiveness, etc.) is essential if we are to maintain and develop industrial activity.
Ratier-Figeac is therefore committed to promoting:
- Les partenariats pour les innovations de rupture :
- nationaux avec la Direction générale de l’aviation civile (DGAC) et la Direction générale de l’armement (DGA) ou la BPI (Banque Publique d’Investissement
- européens avec FEDER : HELIOS, Interreg NWE ou CLEAN AVIATION.
- Regional universities or IRTs (Regional Employment Institutes).
- Les partenariats pour les innovations de rupture :
- Regional or national collaboration:
- Partner of Mecanic Vallée (cluster named by DATAR - Delegation for territorial planning and regional action - in March 1999, and awarded as an exemplary corporate cluster in the 2010 national selection awards), in an economic space comprising approximately 220 companies employing a total 13,100 employees based across 2 regions (Nouvelle-Aquitaine and Occitanie) and 4 departments (Aveyron, Lot, Corrèze and Haute-Vienne).
- Development of a strong link with Industry Domains with innovation support from the Occitanie Region enabling Ratier-Figeac to remain competitive in the niche sector of propellers for turboprop engines or with Greater Figeac for help building new modern infrastructures used to maintain a high level of industrial performance.
- Member of the French Aerospace Industries Association (GIFAS) and several working groups (Materials, REACH type environmental regulations, Certification, etc.)
- Industrial partnerships: STS, Potez Composites, etc. representing a local network of more than 150 subcontractors and more than 1,500 jobs
- Partnership with Figeac fire brigade.
- Many partnerships with local players: Pole Emploi, Oh My Lot!, Figeacteurs, Babilou, etc.
- Actions and agreements with a number of training establishments: ICAM, Campus des Métiers (Careers and Qualifications Campus), etc.
- Partnerships with Collège Masbou Junior High School and Lycée de La Découverte High School in Decazeville...
All of these associations address in part needs in terms of resources required to sustain industry in our region.